By Antonela Pounder @AnimatedAnt (Community Manager – 505 Games)
Hi everyone and welcome to another community blog!
Today, we want to talk with you guys about the upcoming Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC for console. For those who are unaware, the Porsche Pack Volume 1 introduces some of the most iconic Porsche cars ever created, coupled with some of the most recent models of the Porsche 2016 line-up, with the aim to offer a perfect mix between road cars, hypercars, as well as modern and historic GT and racing models. Here’s what you can expect in the first DLC pack…
- Porsche 911 Carrera S
- Porsche 918 Spyder
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- Porsche 718 Cayman S
- Porsche 917/30 Spyder
- Porsche 935/78 ‘Moby Dick’
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Not only that, but we’re preparing to launch Update v 1.09, which brings a bunch of features, changes and fixes to Assetto Corsa…
UPDATE V 1.09 FIXES AND CHANGES
– Upgraded physics engine and network protocol to bring them in line with the PC version of Assetto Corsa as of release 1.9
– Upgraded FMOD to latest 1.08, and done a lot of tweaks and fixes to the audio of all cars
– Fixed some problems with the AI on race start
– Fixed crash when suspending the game during a multiplayer race
– Fixed a recurring crash with Special Events, caused by a certain sequence of actions in the launcher
– Fixed bug that blocked users from pushing turbo to 100%
– Fixed bug with Traction Control level selection
– Fixed several translation issues
– Fixed a degenerate collision triangle in Brands Hatch that was causing the simulation to break when hitting it
– Added support for visible checkpoints in Time Attack mode
– Added new controls presets
– Added support for Porsche-specific car features and Special Events
– Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack #1
– Added driver skins
FREE BONUS CONTENT
As part of Version 1.09, we’ll be giving our players 2 pieces of FREE bonus content… The brand new and recently unveiled Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo, the latest luxury saloon model manufactured by Porsche, as well as the historic version of the Silverstone circuit!
PLAYSTATION 4 UPDATE & DLC LAUNCH
We’re pleased to announce that the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC will launch tomorrow, along with Update v 1.09. We cannot wait to hear your thoughts, so be sure to download the update, give the DLC a go and let us know your thoughts!
As for our players in Asia, the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC can be downloaded on December 6th.
XBOX ONE UPDATE & DLC LAUNCH
Unfortunately, we have encountered some problems with the Xbox One update and we are unable to launch the patch and Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC tomorrow. The team at Kunos are working flat out right now and doing all they can to solve the issues, resubmit and bring the update, along with the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC, to Xbox One as soon as possible! Stay tuned to our community channels… We will update you as and when we can with more information.
Remember, if you are experiencing issues with the console edition of Assetto Corsa, we want to help! Please follow the below steps in order to help us help you…
1 – Firstly, we encourage you to search the CONSOLE LOUNGE and the sub-forums for a solution to your issue.
2 – If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, then please check out our FAQ’s. This will be updated as and when required.
3 – Should you wish to speak to someone directly, please head over to the 505 GAMES SUPPORT portal and log a ticket. A member of our Customer Support team will be in touch to help you.
Thanks for the support and encouragement, as always!
Have a great week.